Father’s Day Card Wording Ideas
It’s important to tell your dad how you feel about him, but finding the right words can be difficult, especially around Father’s Day. How do you adequately express your feelings to someone so important in your life?
Luckily, free Father's Day cards can help make it easier to show your dad just how much you care. Our free eCards come in several different styles and designs and can be customized with a personalized message, photo, and even a heartfelt video. Best of all, cards can be sent from your phone in minutes!
Once you pick out your favorite design to send, start brainstorming the Father’s Day wording for your card. Take some time to think about your relationship with your father or father-figures in your life and what they mean to you. Whether it’s your dad, uncle, brother, or friend, sincere and thoughtful Father’s Day card wording will make any dad feel appreciated and loved.
Here are a few Father’s Day message ideas to help get you started.
Heartfelt Father's Day Cards + Messages
- I love you so much. Thank you for all that you do and for all of your love and support. Happy Father’s Day.
- Dad, thanks for being there for me through the good times and the bad. You are my rock! Happy Father’s Day.
- You're an amazing dad. Thanks for making so many wonderful memories, and here's to many more ahead! Happy Father’s Day.
Funny Father's Day Cards + Messages
- Happy Father’s Day. This is the one day of the year that I’ll laugh at your dad jokes. You’re welcome.
- A very happy Father’s Day from your perfect child. You must have done something right!
- To the person who is the best at spoiling kids rotten: Happy Father’s Day!
You're already amazing at this fatherhood thing. Love you and Happy Father's Day!
To one of the best guys I know! Sending you hugs from afar and wishing we could be together to celebrate. Happy Father’s Day!
To a wonderful brother, loyal friend, and amazing dad. Thanks for having kids I can spoil but don’t have to discipline! Happy Father’s Day!
I am proud of the man, the son, and the father that you are. Happy Father’s Day!
To a great friend and a fantastic dad: Wishing you a very Happy Father’s Day!
Happy Father’s Day to a great joke teller, occasional giver of good advice, and world’s best uncle.
You’ve created a legacy of love. I couldn’t ask for a better grandfather. Happy Father’s Day!
Happy Father’s Day. You are the best partner in parenthood I could ever ask for. Love you!
I got lucky in the father-in-law department. Thank you for raising the woman (man) that I love and all that you do for us. Happy Father’s Day.
You are a wonderful dad. We are so very lucky to have you in our family. Happy Father’s Day!
Love this article?
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now