Delicious Pumpkin Dip Recipes
Need a seasonal side dish to serve at a Halloween party or to bring to a fall potluck event? Everyone is familiar with roasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin cookies so mix it up with something less conventional but still seasonal.
A delicious pumpkin dip recipe is perfect for any type of fall soirée because it is easy to make and super tasty. Here are three types of pumpkin dip recipes from which to choose or make all three and see which one guests like best!
Sweet Cream Cheese Pumpkin Dip
- 2 cups confectionery sugar
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 can (15 oz.) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate
Mix the cream cheese and sugar in a medium sized bowl until well blended. Gradually add in the pumpkin until smooth. Add the cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and orange juice and continue to stir. Pour into a small serving dish and chill until it is ready to be served. Serve this pumpkin dup with ginger snap or graham crackers. For extra presentation points, cut a hole in the top of a small pumpkin and carve out the insides so a small serving dish or bowl can fit right inside.
Savory Pumpkin Dip
- 1 large can of pureed pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 3 tablespoon course Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
In a skillet over medium heat, cook the olive oil and garlic until garlic is golden brown. Remove from heat and add in Dijon mustard. Stir to combine well. Let stand until the mixture is cooled, about 20 minutes. Then add in the pumpkin puree, rosemary, and salt and pepper to season. Combine well. Serve with homemade or store bought pita chips.
Spicy Pumpkin Dip
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup chopped dried beef
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red pepper
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, taco seasoning, and garlic powder. Beat well using a hand mixer until smooth. Fold in the beef, green peppers, and red peppers. Cover and refrigerate for one hour before serving. Use corn tortilla chips or crackers for dipping.
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now