Looking for fun and different holiday party ideas to spice up your party this year? Look no further! Implement these unique holiday party ideas to impress guests and make the party memorable.
Enjoy these creative ideas for holiday parties:
- Make it a Fundraiser: Focus your holiday party around a non-profit organization and put together a fundraiser. Tell guests to leave the yankee swap items at home and encourage them to make a donation to a specific organization or charity instead. Bring the season of giving to fruition, and help those less fortunate and in need.
- Have a Wine Tasting: Plan a wine tasting holiday party for your guests. Ask guests to each bring a bottle to the holiday party. Be specific about the type of wine or leave it up to them to bring their favorite but set a limit as to how much they should spend on the bottle.
- Do Karaoke: Sing some karaoke to relieve holiday stress and have some fun at the same time! Prepare a list of holiday favorites, pick a theme for the songs or just go with the flow. Award prizes to the best karaoke singers.
- Bring a Yankee Swap Gift: Organize a yankee swap gift exchange for your guests. Set a price limit for the swap, and ask guests to wrap the presents. Make sure guests don't write their names on the gifts!
- Share a Recipe: Plan your holiday party and have guests share their favorite recipes with one another. Have each guest bring a dish and place multiple copies of the recipe next to the dish. Encourage guests to take copies of the recipes and leave with some new ideas for their own families.
Use these creative holiday party ideas to add some spice to your holiday party. Incorporate these ideas for a holiday party and create a focus for the celebration with a fun factor! Ready to kickoff your celebration? Check out our collection of free Christmas party invitations!