Cranberry decorations are a beautiful and festive way to dress up a home or holiday venue for the winter holiday season. Check out some great ways to incorporate this natural décor element indoors and outdoors. It's obvious why this little red berry packs a lot of holiday decorating punch!
Get inspired by these cranberry decoration ideas:
- Create cranberry Christmas decorations and centerpieces by filling clear cylinders and apothecary jars with real or faux cranberries. Place a large pillar candle in the middle and light when entertaining.
- String cranberries on some fishing line or craft wire to make a cranberry decoration garland. Hang the garland on the Christmas tree, across the mantel, or strung through a chandelier.
- Create chic floral centerpieces by filling square vases with cranberries and water. Add calla lilies, roses, and natural twigs to complete your arrangement.
- Make a welcoming cranberry wreath by gluing cranberries to a foam wreath (cover the foam with a trash bag for a stronger bond) and hang on the front door.
- Cranberry holiday decorations can involve drinks too! Whip up some cranberry ice by freezing a tray of ice with cranberries. Add a cube or two to white wine or champagne.
Decorating with cranberries is an easy and affordable way to insert color into your holiday decor. Real cranberries will last for several weeks, so your look will last well through the holidays. Get ready for the holiday season by planning your own Christmas celebration. Here’s one of our favorite free Christmas invitation designs to get started!